Monday, August 15, 2011

My Yearly Blog , - That is now Daily

Okay so I'm sitting here and I'm in a nice spot, I am watching the Glee Project with my lover, and Watching Twins highlights on Facebook. And Jim Thome hits HR #599 and #600. As a Twins fan its huge because this year has not had a lot of highlights. But as a sports fan I'm pumping my fists in the air cheering out loud. Because You never heard anyhing bad about him, No DRUGS, he's not a jerk, Just that he was good. "Thome ? He's Good". Sometimes really good, but never great. All 7 players who have hit more HR have been called great at some point.

7-Sammy Sosa (609) -"Slammy Sammy" hit 62+ HR three times, a 7 time All Star, 6 Time Silver Slugger and The 199o 8 NL MVP. Thats pretty great He was really likable, till the drug talk started, "Say it ain't Sosa", Thome with one more year should pass him on the list.

6-Alex Rodriguez (626) - A-Rod, just google him there is to much He's great, but also used drugs, to perform. His words no mine. He'll be tough to catch

5-Ken Griffey (630) - The Kid was Great and Clean, Gold Gloves 5 , All Star 13 time, Silver Slugger 7 times, 1997 AL MVP, Maybe he could catch him with 2 15 HR seasons

4-Willie Mays (660) - Again Google him, The Say Hey Kid was Great

3-Babe Ruth (714) - The Bambino , Google again Nobody was better.

2-Hank Aaron (755) - Hammer Hank, Is also Great and so is Google

1-Barry Bonds (762) - He was so Great he didn't even have a nickname, but drugs ended that.

Anyway I've lost interest , but Thome is Great

No comments:

Post a Comment